Sgt. Michael Stonebridge
Sergeant Michael Stonebridge was a Royal Marine Comando and was also in the Special Boat Service.
Michael's immediate family are all deceased; his father was a Royal Marine like himself, however his father was killed during the Falklands War. His mother left two years after his father passed away.
Stonebridge joined the Royal Marines at the age 18. He also had a wife; Kerry however she was killed by Craig Hanson; he wanted revenge because Michael killed his brother; Jake Hanson after Jake went rogue on a SBS training exercise.
- 2000: Enlisted as Royal Marine Comando.
- 2002: Promoted to Corporal.
- 2002: Applied to join Special Boat Service - Failed; common on first attempt.
- 2002-2005: Trained in extreme weather and underwater navigation.
- 2005: Applied to join Special Boat Service - Accepted.
- 2005: Promoted to Sergeant.
- 2010: Personally selected by Col. Grant to join Section 20 .
- 2001-2003: Royal Marines, stationed on ships.
- 2003; Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- 2004; Afghan War - Two Tours.
- 2005-2007; Operation Iraqi Freedom - Commanded Unit in hunt for Al Qaeda.
- 2010; Section 20 >>>
|Season 2 Appearances|
|Season 2, Episode 1||Season 2, Episode 2||Season 2, Episode 3||Season 2, Episode 4||Season 2, Episode 5|
|Season 2, Episode 6||Season 2, Episode 7||Season 2, Episode 8||Season 2, Episode 9||Season 2, Episode 10|
|Season 3 Appearances|
|Season 3, Episode 1||Season 3, Episode 2||Season 3, Episode 3||Season 3, Episode 4||Season 3, Episode 5|
|Season 3, Episode 6||Season 3, Episode 7||Season 3, Episode 8||Season 3, Episode 9||Season 3, Episode 10|
|Season 4 Appearances|
|Season 4, Episode 1||Season 4, Episode 2||Season 4, Episode 3||Season 4, Episode 4||Season 4, Episode 5|
|Season 4, Episode 6||Season 4, Episode 7||Season 4, Episode 8||Season 4, Episode 9||Season 4, Episode 10|