Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators can access a few additional functions.
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and un-deleting articles/pages.
- Restoring deleted files and images.
- Protecting pages; limiting edit privileges on an article to only certain groups of users.
- Blocking users or IP addresses from editing; including a quick 'rollback' feature.
- Edit the site interface; changing system messages and skins.
Have the same functions as administrators and more:
- Promote current Admins to bureaucrats.
- Make users admin.
- Give users the ability to 'rollback' edits that were made in "bad faith".
Wikia Staff have full access to all wikia's. If you have a problem with your account or similar issues then contact them here: Special:Contact. You can find a list of Wikia Staff here: Special:Listusers/staff.
We ask you to contact a Strike Back Wiki admin before contacting Wikia Staff. This is to save them time and effort on things that we may be able to help you with.
Becoming a Strike Back Wiki AdminEdit
Strike Back Wiki are not accepting requests for admins at the moment. If we feel that you would be a good adition to the team then we will ask you.